Monday, December 3, 2007

Chapter 3, Page 34 Downside of the Season



I really do tend to get more nightmare type dreams around the holidays. All the stress, I think. Sometimes I wonder what the point of them is since they just make me more stressed out than I was before. (Not to mention the royal mess it makes of my sleep cycle.)

Here's something that I've been wanting to ask. How many kids have nightmares involving the death of their grandparents? That includes kids younger than Mary is now. I don't remember a time when I didn't have this sort of dream.

3 comments:

Brigid said...

Haha. That's okay. I hope you took a little time to read the comic.

Anyway, I don't have any room for new furniture, no matter how nice. Thanks for informing me about the contest. ^_^

Brian H. Gill said...

So he contacted you, too, eh?

I made mention of "Barn" on two of my blogs: in the context of the blog, of course.

I might give as much as two cents, to know whether a human being is sending these, or whether Barn's webmaster has software that looks for keywords on blogs.

On the other hand, I can be a tightwad, so maybe not.

Brigid said...

Possibly on all counts.

I do somewhat hope it's a human, though. At least then I might get another reader.