Friday, October 19, 2007

Chapter 3, Page 15 To War!



So, Mary's Dad is declaring war against the school system. ^_^ I remember this very clearly, and how heroic he looked to me. I still think he's the greatest dad on the planet.

For some reason, though, Mom doesn't remember the incident. Ah well, what's important to one isn't so much to another.

I sometimes wonder what would have happened if I had gone back to school then. Nothing good I imagine, but whatever the case I'm quite happy that my parents stopped me.

This chapter is going to be difficult to wrap up, I think, because the paperwork actually continues for a few more years as I recall. I do have an ending in mine, though. Don't worry.

Or worry for the characters. If you do then I'm doing my job as an author. (Or mangaka, I like that word as it covers the categories of artist and author.)

No comments: